Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Youth Day!

Dear 08S13,
Finally am able to get myself registered to contribute to this blog.

Hi Charis! It's great to hear from you. Hope you're doing well. I'm sure the class appreciates your note. But well, I do agree with you that the blog is a bit dead. So hopefully we can get it ignited again.

To start it off, can we have some posts of our photos during College Day (Eunice please upload!)? I'm sure those of you who were there to help out have had fun making Milo. You didn't know that making a good cup of Milo requires some level of expertise eh?

I've kept the Milo dinosaur board at my table now - it's too cute to dispose of.

I hope to see a greater rate of participation for future class events though - coming up Service Learning Day in August.

We are taking our class photo for the College Annual Magazine on 14th July. I encourage you all to think creatively of how to go about doing it. Any props, poses, theme? Choice of venue? It won't be a sit-down formal kind. In time to come, you'll look back at it fondly so do make it special!

Lastly, Happy Youth Day! In Singapore, definition of youth is anyone younger than 35. Hence, I'm also a youth :)

No comments: